dimarts, 11 d’agost del 2009

You know what?

I’ve dreamed of you. I didn’t even know it, but I dreamed your skin, your smell, your small breasts, your sex. It was last night. I didn’t even searched you. You came to my bed and gave me your breast and then I just couldn’t stop it. I’ve dreamed of you and I even didn’t know it. And now you’re real. My dream come true. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow the dream will become a nightmare. I’ve seen the fury in your eyes. I don’t care. I’m leaving tomorrow. I’ve dreamed of you and now you’re real. Just for tonight. I’m leaving tomorrow.

1 comentari:

Joel ha dit...

Honey. Deliciosly writing. Thank you, loved.

Legal

Creative Commons License
obra de Binibloc està subjecta a una llicència de Reconeixement-No comercial-Compartir Igual 2.5 Argentina de Creative Commons
Creat a partir d'una obra disponible a binibloc.blogspot.com